There is nothing you can’t find in the App Store. That includes killer workout applications that could help you get fit and healthy. Gym applications are one of our favorite app categories in the App Store. Whether you want to use your phone to track your daily workout or just want to learn new exercises, there is an app for you out there.
Here are 10 top gym applications that help you stay on the right track with your fitness routine:
1. GymGoal: one of the best fitness applications for iPhone that lets you keep track of your measurements and comes with a large workout database.
2. Gym Buddy: Gym Buddy allows you to keep track of your daily workouts easily.
More like this ️ here
3. Pump Weight: this is an app for personal trainers to keep track of the workout of their clients. It has 70+ workouts and useful timers.
4. Body Fitness: a free application that covers over 320 exercises with pictures included. It allows you to create your own custom workouts.
5. JEFIT: whether you are interested in fitness in general or are a body builder, this app has you covered. It offers you a workout routine planner and a smart logging system. It has a detailed exercise database as well.
6. Gym Hero: lets you track your workout routines. It is compatible with Facebook, Twitter, and Runkeeper.
7. Workout Trainer: this tool helps you get in a better shape fast. It provides you with thousands of free and premium workout programs. You get reminders too.
8. You Are Your Own Gym: it has quick workouts you can do anywhere. It does not matter how fit you are. The workout timers included are a plus.
9. Easy Gym Log: lets you quickly log your weights and cardio workout at your gym.
10. All In Fitness: it contains over 700 exercises men and women can try in gyms. It comes with video and audio instructions. It does have some bugs but still a great app.
Are you a Gym junkie? What’s your favorite health & fitness application for iPhone?
**Disclaimer: Our articles may contain aff links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please read our disclaimer on how we fund this site.
This article originally appeared on https://www.iphoneness.com/iphone-apps/10-best-gym-iphone-applications/