Check out http://www.gamedevelopmentblog.com — Find free courses, free tutorials, free coupons and free eBooks.
The best way to support my channel is to subscribe to my online courses on programming and more. 20-60 hours of content added every month. Click here: https://tinyurl.com/lifetimecourses
90% OFF ONLY ON YOUTUBE
● $9.99 Level: Make 6 games in the Unreal Engine http://bit.ly/unrealcourse
● $29.99 Level: Build The Legend of Zenda Game http://bit.ly/zendaunity
● $39.99 Level: The Deep Learning Masterclass http://bit.ly/deeplearningkeras
● $49.99 Level: Build a Battle Royale! (50 Hours) http://bit.ly/howtobuildabattleroyale
● $59.99 Level: 2D and 3D Unity Games BUNDLE http://bit.ly/2d3dgames
● $99.99 Level: Hello Coding (170 Hours) http://bit.ly/beginnerscodingcourse
● $149.99 Level: Wall Street Coder http://bit.ly/algorithmicallytrade
● $199 Level: Yearly Unlimited Subscription https://tinyurl.com/lifetimecourses
● $999 Level: Lifetime Unlimited Courses https://tinyurl.com/lifetimecourses
Every dollar we make from these courses we put back into making more content.
After raising $338,000, a Kickstarter vet explains the process for setting up a Kickstarter campaign.
To order a custom marketing page for your product: email sales(at)mammoth interactive.com
Get help on your project: http://mammothinteractive.com/consulting/
in this episode of BuraTech, I’ll talk about how I made over $338,000 on Kickstarter and how you can, too! I’ll also give you 6 tips to making a successful Kickstarter.
I’ve been making Kickstarters since 2015 and have made quite a bit of money to fund each project to its maximum potential.
The first rule of making money is: If you can make consistent income over time, your overall income will accumulate. Our Kickstarters have ranged in profit from $5,000 to $110,000.
Sometimes you have a good idea for a Kickstarter, and it falls completely flat on its face. This is a good lesson for anyone to learn about entrepreneurship.
How do you make a successful Kickstarter?
First, design a product in demand, and market it well. You can’t expect the product to sell itself, nor for the marketing page to sell any product.
How to avoid failing on Kickstarter? As a programmer and producer, I’m a fan of testing. Learn about testing and more tips for Kickstarter success in today’s BuraTech video.
After training hundreds of thousands of developers and building a business from scratch, I can ensure your project is a success and your business makes more profit than you can on your own. For my consulting services, email hello(at)mammothinteractive.com.
Be the first to hear news via our newsletter: http://eepurl.com/gMNZOb
Sign up to get a free course. Regularly 200 dollars now FREE!
Check out our website: http://www.mammothinteractive.com
My Games on the App Store
Please watch: “iPhone Hack: The Secret of the Spacebar”
This video originally appeared on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT_mg_6zfjA